Monday, October 26, 2009

If you want to pray for me....

I know some of you reading this are not Christians, and that's ok. However, some of you are, and I know how some of us love prayer requests. So, if you'd like to pray for me, here are some things you can pray for:

-me figuring out if I'm going to stay a biology major or switch to psychology, and how to use my major in the future

-relationships with others Nothing terrible has happened, I just get short tempered with people sometimes, and that's not fair to them.

-summer plans- I'm considering joining staff for Lift Student Ministries for the summer, and/or going to Costa Rica as a small group leader through Liberty.

-finances!! -Finding money to take some tests so I can test out of a few courses, cutting down the amount of time I actually have to stay in college, and pay for it. Also, for me to get the scholarships I need to stay in school!

Thank you for your prayers! Let me know if there's anything I can do for any of you.

Much love and thanks,

~RLF


No comments:

Post a Comment