Saturday, August 15, 2009

Too many appointments...

So my schedule for today:

8:30- vet appointment-vaccines for my dog Boomer

9:45-chiropractor appointment-deep tissue massage for my thighs to work the knots out so I get better circulation in my legs


12-Appointment with my regular doctor to discuss supposedly routine bloodwork that for whatever reason could not be discussed over the phone. My guess is either I'll have to get my thyroid meds changed, or something else is wrong. I hope it's just the dosage, lol.


5ish-people over for going away party/cook-out for me before I go to college on Tuesday.

Somewhere in there I'm trying to get my dad to come to Culpeper so he can bring me the stuff I have at his house for me to take to college, and then Boomer will be going home with him.



Yesterday was fun. I got to hang out with my bestie Michelle K, and some of our friends that we met at the mall that Michelle has been hanging out with. They're the best. Proof: sometimes it's ok to talk to mall employees and their brothers. Not to mention Claire's employees get the uber cute best friend necklaces, so now me, Michelle, and our friend Gigi have BFF necklaces with elephants. Cute stuff.


Going to my 9:45 appointment now, take care!

Peace,
~RLF

No comments:

Post a Comment